Huge family home!
Presenting an imposing streetscape on its corner allotment, this stupendous family residence will effortlessly satisfy and utterly delight. Capacious interiors offer a sensational and flexible floor plan encompassing a possible four living areas or five bedrooms; two ground floor bedrooms with robes can be utilized as a study and a vast retreat. Additionally a well-equipped kitchen, two bathrooms and a powder room, ducted heating and vacuum, plentiful storage and a secure double carport concludes this most desirable abode.
Adding even further appeal the location is both scenic and convenient, residing close to the local shopping centre, Aspendale Gardens and St. Louis de Montforts Primary Schools, a choice of parklands and reserves including Yammerbrook Nature Reserve with scenic walking trails direct to shops and school, convenience to Edithvale and Mordialloc amenities, and, of course, the beach.
- Considerable formal living and dining with bay window, spacious family and meals zone and a comfortable rumpus
- Three upper-level robed bedrooms including the large master with en suite
- Ground floor - fourth robed bedroom or study, fifth robed bedroom or vast retreat
- Statement kitchen well equipped with gas cooktop, electric oven, range hood, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Plush carpets and floating floorboards, ceiling fans, air-conditioning, gas ducted heating and plentiful multi lit windows
- Three verandahs, storage shed, landscaped gardens and a double carport with front roller door
Please register your details to attend our next open for inspection.
Contact the Agent