Sold for $642,500 by Dinesh Raghu
A 572m2 block of land situated in the rising suburb of Keysborough; within close proximity to Eastlink, Primary and Secondary Colleges and transport.
The current built residence features three bedrooms, one bathroom, one toilet and a single carport with a low maintenance yard and well-kept interior, the interior has hard wood timber flooring and a light colour palette.
The land is a generous size for a development of units or townhouses STCA or even for those looking to build a brand-new home. The home is currently tenanted, which also offers the opportunity for an investment property, for a step into the property market or income which planning permits are being processed.
If you are looking in this expanding suburb, then do not bypass this opportunity and enquire today.
• Land size: 572m2 approx.
• House size: 13 sqs. approx.
• Potential Rental Return: $1,564.00 per calendar month approx.
• Preferred settlement: 30/60 days.
• Chattels: All fittings and fixtures as inspected
• Deposit terms: 10% of the purchase price