This lovely original 1970's solid brick dwelling has been cared for throughout its life giving you the opportunity to renovate or leave historical and enjoy. Spanning over a cleverly planned single level, it supports two bedrooms, full family bathroom and separate toilet. The centralised kitchen/meals are flanked by the casual family lounge with hardwood timber flooring and laundry with external access opening out onto the undercover area and generous backyard. The rear of the property features lush mature gardens, two water tanks and a workshop/shed. But wait... There's more, split system heating and cooling, CCTV cameras for extra security, 10 x200kw solar panels and boasting an optimal position within easy reach of local golf courses, local schools and major arterials this is a wonderful retreat for you and your family to enjoy. Don't hesitate on this one… Enquire today!
• Age: 40 years approx.
• Land size: 597 m2 approx.
• House size: 15 sq approx.
• Heating: Yes
• Cooling: Yes
• Council rates: $1,200 per annum approx.
• Potential Rental Return: $350 - $370 per week approx.
• Preferred settlement: 60/90/120 days.
• Chattels: All fittings and fixtures as inspected
• Deposit terms: 10% of the purchase price