Space & Options in Convenient Locale
With no registered easement and space for everyone to enjoy in an amenity-rich locale, this three-bedroom home presents a satisfying proposition for families and investors alike. Within easy reach of the Springvale Homemaker centre, close to Springvale station, schools and Monash University, the convenience is undeniable!
Well-presented, yet offering potential to update and add value, the home offers a choice of living spaces including a formal lounge, separate dining room plus generous family room – but the real appeal for teens, self-employed and those of a theatrical persuasion is the acoustically sound-proofed entertainment room/home office which comes complete with a stage!
With stone benchtops & crisp white appliances, the smart kitchen is located at the hub of the home where an adjacent meals area and alfresco patio provide yet more space for gatherings.
Each of the well-sized bedrooms offer built-in robes, they share two bright bathrooms, whilst ducted heating, air-conditioning and a split system plus two sheds and ample onsite parking conclude a comprehensive package.
• Age: 35 years
• No Easement
• Land size: 776m2 approx.
• Heating: Yes - Centrally Gas heated, vents in floor.
• Cooling: Yes - Split Air Conditioning (Refrigerated cooling) in Formal Lounge, Living and Entertainment Hall.
• Council rates: $1,800 per annum approx.
• Preferred settlement: 60/90 days.
• Chattels: All fittings and fixtures as inspected.
• Deposit terms: 10% of the purchase price.
Built in Robes