Auction this Saturday at 2:00pm
13 squares of living on an expansive block in the growing suburb of Keysborough.
The exterior of this home is low maintenance with plenty of room for landscaping and off-street parking. Upon entry is the lounge room that opens through to the dining and kitchen domain. The living is finished with laminate timber flooring, the dining and kitchen with grey modern tiling.
This kitchen has been recently renovated with new benchtops, plentiful cabinetry and stainless steel free standing 900mm oven and stovetop.
The floorplan is suitable for a small family as its consisting of three bedrooms, two with built in robes, a family bathroom and separate laundry with external access.
The rear yard is vast with a garden shed for any additional storage, do not miss the opportunity for this large allotment and to finalise the restoration. Enquire today.
• Land size: 739m2 approx.
• House size: 13 sq. approx.
• Heating: Yes
• Cooling: Yes
• Council rates: $1,244 per annum approx.
• Potential Rental Return: $370 per week approx.
• Preferred settlement: 60/90 days.
• Chattels: All fittings and fixtures as inspected.
• Deposit terms: 10% of the purchase price.