Auction this Saturday 12:30pm
A superbly convenient location and capacious interiors effortlessly deliver a winning family Porter Davis residence. Offering formal lounge and dining, plus rear rumpus and family room, a space for the entire family with ducted heating and evaporative cooling.
A modern kitchen with a purple colour palette, including the glass splashback and breakfast bar. The floorplan also consists of the meals domain, four robed bedrooms, optional fifth bedroom/office serviced by a full family bathroom and separate toilet. The master includes an ensuite with double vanity and large shower, plus his/her wardrobes; a bedroom you will thoroughly enjoy. The spacious rear yard is accessible via the dining and rumpus, including two pergola zones, water tank and garden shed, a backyard for the adults and children; ideal for entertaining. With endless possibilities for the family, this impressive home in Cranbourne will be sought after, enquire now!
• 8 Solar Panels - Don't pay an electicity bill
• Land size: 560m2 approx.
• House size: 32 sq. approx.
• Heating: Yes
• Cooling: Yes
• Council rates: $1,789 per annum approx.
• Potential Rental Return: $450-$480 per week approx.
• Preferred settlement: 60 days.
• Chattels: All fittings and fixtures as inspected.
• Deposit terms: 10% of the purchase price.
Built in Robes