Prominent Position in an Idyllic Location!
A promising proposition in a popular family-friendly neighbourhood, this 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home presents an exciting opportunity for home based business operators, investors and young families seeking a comfortable and spacious home with the potential to further add value. It could also present an opportunity to operate as a standalone medical or health related clinic subject to council approval.
Well-maintained, impeccably presented and benefiting from service lane access, the home features formal lounge and dining rooms (or optional home office), a relaxed family room, plus well-appointed and functional kitchen, which is perfectly positioned for both indoor and outdoor entertaining.
Each of the bedrooms is generous in size, the peaceful master boasts a walk-in robe and ensuite, whilst wrapping up a truly tempting offering are powder room, generous barbeque area plus double garage with convenient internal access.
On a sundrenched 581sqm, the single-storey home is perfectly comfortable as is whilst providing plenty of scope and space for some easy contemporary enhancements.
A short drive to the pristine waters of Edithvale beach, this promising family abode is also close to Aspendale Gardens Shopping Centre, local primary school, Branagan Drive Reserve, and is a quick bus ride to Haileybury, Lighthouse Christian and Cornish colleges.
* Appealing 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home in popular, family-friendly neighbourhood
* Featuring formal lounge and dining rooms plus relaxed family room
* Well-appointed and functional kitchen, perfectly positioned for indoor and outdoor entertaining
* Powder room, Reverse Cycle Split Systems, CCTV cameras, BBQ area and double garage with internal access
* Short drive to Edithvale beach, nearby local shops, parks, local primary schools and a quick bus ride to Haileybury, Lighthouse Christian and Cornish Colleges
Built in Robes
Reverse Cycle Air Con
Split System (Heating)