Your hunt for the ideal home in the most prestigious location has just come to an end!
This gorgeous Carlisle Vogue Home is situated in the Marriott Waters Estate. Only the finest fittings and finishes have been used in this 43 square home. The most desirable feature being the gorgeous water front.
If looks could kill…the captivating wooden staircase to the porcelain tiles and high ceilings with downlights wouldn’t fall short. Spacious enough to accommodate the largest of families, it consists of four bedrooms (plus study), master with plenty of room, full ensuite, walk in robe and your own spa.
As you enter this beauty of a house, 3 generous sized living areas welcome you. A study in a corner provides all the quiet you need. But wait until you have a look at the kitchen. This chef's dream kitchen is fitted with top quality appliances, stone benchtop, dishwasher and an additional butler pantry!!
From an entertainment perspective every occasion is easily catered for. There is a formal sitting area with external sliding door access, a large open plan living zone and meals area towards to the rear of the property spilling out into the massive, concreted under the roof line alfresco together with a theatre room. The cherry on the cake being the lovely back garden with a unique water feature.
Moving on upstairs, the master bedroom is extra large and very conveniently located away from the other bedrooms. An additional living area upstairs, 3 other bedrooms and a sparkling central bathroom.
* Ducted heating and cooling
* Wired speaker system
* Double garage with remote control and internal access
* Designer alfresco With Water feature
* Professionally landscaped garden and shed
* Theatre Room
* Butlers Kitchen
* High Ceilings
* Stone Bench top
* By Folding Doors
* Decking at Front and Back
* Lake Facing
The accessibility and convenience factor is unmatched;
* Lyndhurst Primary school and Child care centre
* Marriott Waters shopping centre
* Merinda park and Lynbrook train station.
* Direct access to freeway
* Right across to wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, play equipment, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art, wetland sculptures.
* Close to the prestigious 'Residents Club' with all its facilities.
This property is a class apart! Call me now to book a personal tour.