listedAS - You will call it Home | BOOK YOUR VIRTUAL INSPECTION TODAY!
For virtual inspection and more information about this property, please call or text Art at 0403 571 245.
Sitting on 573m² approximate block, this home sets far back from the service lane and insulated by the brick-wall double carport. Suitable for first home buyers, investors and growing families.
Polished timber floorboards and welcoming cathedral ceilings to the generous open plan lounge, family and meals areas, all overlooked by a modern kitchen with a gas cooktop, ample cabinetry and a breakfast bar.
Other main features:
• Three generous sized carpeted bedrooms with a semi-ensuite to the master
• Large central family bathroom equipped with a deep bath and separate shower
• Full laundry room, ducted heating, air conditioning, a 3300L water tank with pump and a 3.5kW solar electricity system
• Expansive alfresco area under the pergola - perfect for BBQs, outdoor entertaining plus extra space backyard for kids to play
• Cosy courtyard and landscaped garden complete with a storage shed
• The extra-long driveway leads to a brick-walled double carport enough room to park up to 4 cars
Prime location, minutes of major amenities like DFO, Costco, and Westfield Southland. Local Dingley Village shops, cafés and schools are a stone's throw away, with a short drive taking you to fantastic beaches along the coast or jump to Nepean Highway.
You can upgrade this house or stay as it is - the choice is yours! It is a great chance to secure an affordable price of real estate in a prime location of Dingley Village.
Contact Art Sudharm on 0403 571 245 to arrange your virtual inspection.
Our signs are everywhere... For more Real Estate in Dingley Village contact your Area Specialist.
3.5kW Solar Electricity System