listedAS - Versatile Floorplans, Family Delight in Clayton Central
Move-in November 2020! Please contact Art Sudharm 0403 571 245.
30 Banksia Street is a highly sought-after area in Clayton central. Within a short distance to Monash Uni, Monash Medical Centre, Clayton road shopping strip, Clayton train station and Clayton North Primary, Chadstone Shopping Centre, M-City precinct plus Monash and East Link Freeways.
Finished with a stylish and contemporary look and feel. These well-designed 4 townhouses offer a broad appeal with a range of configurations to suit individual needs. With finishes to cater for those that seek modern cravings, the residences present the following layouts:
Unit 4: three robed bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, study alcove, separate toilet, powder room, open plan kitchen, living and dining/(or 3rd bedroom), outdoor entertaining plus a single garage (16.34Sq approx.)
With versatile floorplans, with plenty of living rooms in these townhouses, which can be converted to extra bed(s) if needed: See floor plans.
Premium quality appliances/fittings e.g.:
• Euro appliances stainless steel 900mm pack
• Under bench oven 900mm
• Stainless steel canopy ducted to outside 900mm
• 4 Burner stainless steel cooktop 900mm
• Dishwasher to all units 600mm
• Braemar ducted heating and cooling with registers throughout
• Inifinity 24B continues hot water unit
• 2000 Ltr rainwater tank to be connected to all toilets
• Auto water pump with an onsite warranty replacement
• Polished timber on entry hall, lounge, family, meal area, stairs/staircase
• Bedroom carpet with black under layer
• Kitchen with timber flooring
• Bathroom, toilets, ensuite and laundry with polish porcelain tiles
• ...and much more (see inclusion list)
Great quality builds from a respective builder, low maintenance living and an intelligent floor plan with landscaping and plants. Ready to move in November 2020 approx. For more information about this fantastic opportunity.
Our signs are everywhere... For more Real Estate in Clayton contact your Area Specialist.