listedAS - Full Dual Occupancy Home
Sale by set date offers invited until 1st December 2020.
Dual occupancy home with gorgeous views over the valley in this beautifully designed home in the Ormeau Hills Estate.
Enjoy the fresh breeze, birdlife and views over the valley with this exceptional home all with extra income potential.
The main house is 3 beds, 2 baths, 2 car garage with wide open plan living-dining and kitchen, spotted gum floors, high ceilings, a main king-size bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe. Bathrooms tiled to the ceiling and separate toilet for a family bathroom.
Well laid out modern two-pac kitchen with Caesar island bench for breakfast and 90cm gas cooktop with stainless steel range hood. Large pantry and loads of cupboards. Separate laundry with ample storage and outside access to the clothes line.
Downstairs with its own parking and access is a large self-contained apartment. Lounge/dining with spacious kitchen separate bathroom and large bedroom with built-in robes. Split air-conditioning and covered patio.
Expansive terraced gardens with ample space to kick a footie or put in a pool. Secluded garden for fire pit. Plant a herb garden and extend the orchard to enjoy your own produce from garden to plate.
Located in an elevated position in a cul-de-sac street, this is really an exceptional family home with so many extras.
Enjoy with the extended family or use the downstairs apartment for an office to work from home or studio, hair salon, etc.
Owned and cherished by a lovely young couple who are only moving due to work relocation.
Exceptional features include:
• Dual living flat/studio/office
• Ducted air conditioning in the main house
• Split air in flat
• Security screens on all accessible doors and windows
• Concrete driveway down the side for access to the terraced backyard and flat
• Extra parking
• Well-appointed laundry with loads of storage
• Bathrooms tiles to the high ceilings with quality tiles and fixtures
• Rear tiled patio offering great breezes and stunning views out to Stradbroke island with extra gas point for a BBQ and roll down screens
• Solar 3kW
• Storage under the house and water tanks plumbed to toiles and laundry
• Gas hot water