Life on the Esplanade
Settle in to a feel-right-at-home community with an abundant lifestyle right on your door step. People-watch over Sandgate’s Esplanade from your deck and marvel at the colourful display of waterfront activities – kites of kite surfers/ wind surfers / kayakers / SUP’ers. Other places here include Sandgate Aquatic Centre, gym, Arthur Davis Park, cycling and walking tracks, cafés, fish & chips. Only a short walk to Sandgate’s Town Centre and Train Station.
This modern two storey home features:
- Upstairs caters for one level living with the master suite, second bedroom, powder room and open plan living.
- Downstairs includes a second lounge, two bedrooms, study and laundry.
- Master suite includes large en-suite with separate bath and shower, walk-in-robe and air-conditioning.
- The open plan living accentuates the view of the esplanade through seamless corner windows and timber bifold doors that open onto the expansive front deck.
- A neat 263sqm block means there is more time to spend living amongst it then garden maintenance.
Throw away the car keys and get ready to wear out the soles of your shoes:
- Sandgate’s Esplanade across the road
- Café, Fish & Chips two doors down
- 11 min walk to Sandgate’s Town Centre – Town Hall, library, café, shops, supermarket,
- 18min walk to Sandgate Train Station
- 12min walk to a choice of Primary Schools
- 12min ride to St Patrick’s College or Sandgate High
- 18min drive to Brisbane airport
- 25min drive to CBD
- Easy access to both North and South Coast Highways.