listedAS - RESORT LIVING ★
With views like this you will think you’re in paradise.
This superb 2-storey home offers so many features that you will be awestruck when you take your private inspection.
There is not only the views but there is the home itself.
Positioned in the exclusive Calypso Bay, this gorgeous spacious and flexible home offers luxury living on a grand scale. It is both practical and stylish with a clever floor plan that will accommodate for all family situations.
Surrounded by equally impressive homes, living in Calypso Bay really is something special. An amazing community that boasts security, private recreational centre which includes a 25 metre pool, tennis courts, gym and cafe and a lifestyle second to none.
Located halfway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast you will enjoy some of the world's best waterways right at your fingertips.
This well designed and open plan home boasts the following features:
★ GROUND LEVEL:
- Double garage with drive through access to the back yard so you can park your boat or trailer in the back yard
- Office or 5th bedroom
- Kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops, island bench which overlooks the dining room, dishwasher, built in microwave, huge 6 burner gas cook top and oven with a canopy range hood which will be perfect for the cook in the family to whip up your favourite meals.
- Bathroom off to the side
- Stair case with banister and glass inserts
★ UPPER LEVEL:
- 4 carpeted bedrooms (Master bedroom with walk in robe, 3 other bedrooms with built-in robes)
- Huge open space which is the 3rd living area, a perfect area for the children to convene when you are hosting friends and family
- Master bedroom contains a huge walk in robe, huge ensuite with a double sized shower and double vanity. Balcony views of the marina where you can watch the boats or the jet skiers playing in the water or just sit back and witch the sun set on the horizon while sipping champagne.
- Family bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet & vanity
The one big advantage this home has over others is the ability to gain access through the back yard to your own park land where you can take the kids to kick the footy or have a game of backyard cricket.
Now lets talk about location... Calypso Bay is located in Jacobs Well, the gateway to Moreton Bay where the fishing is superb and tourists flock to to enjoy picnics and water sports. Located halfway between both airports and also easy access by boat to either South Stradbroke or North Stradbroke, you will not find a better location to live.
5 minute walk to Harrigans Inn, and 2 minutes drive to Jacobs Well Tavern and shopping village where you will find a chemist, doctors surgery, friendly grocer, liquor store, bakery, fish and chip shop, and a hair salon. If you're needing the bigger shopping centers like Westfield, no problems - 15 minutes drive will find you at the newest Westfield on the Gold Coast which has everything you need.
Some of the Gold Coasts best public and private schools are just 20 minutes drive, and also just 10 minutes drive to the nearest railway station.
Contact Belinda on 0417 685 299 to organise your private inspection.
Note: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Pool (In Ground)