Picture Perfect Low-Set.
AUCTION REGISTRATION IS OPEN.
This low-set, post war exudes the warmth of that "at home" feeling as soon as you walk in the royal blue front door. This three bedroom home with a separate dwelling consists of:
- Classic post-war features such as hardwood timber floors, casement & corner windows, picture rails, decorative plaster ceilings and cornices.
- The three bedrooms are all carpeted with fans and the main bedroom features a built-in-robe, Plantation Shutters and air-conditioning.
- Air-conditioned, open plan kitchen and dining where the kitchen includes a 900mm Westinghouse oven with 5 burner gas cook-top, Bosch Dishwasher and room for a French Door Fridge.
- Separate Lounge area featuring plantation shutters and tv cabinetry.
- Great sized laundry with second bathroom (shower and toilet).
- Large, undercover outdoor entertainment area.
- The 20sqm separate dwelling is insulated with pitched ceiling and is an ideal home office or studio which includes air-conditioning, plantation shutters.
- Cubby house features slippery slide, skylight and sandpit below.
- The property is in an elevated position on a fully fenced 607sqm block with an 18m frontage.
This property is in close proximity to the best that Sandgate has to offer:
- 170m to corner shops including Coffee Warden, hair dressing and dog groomers.
- 450m to waterfront.
- 450m to Brighton Hotel.
- 1.2km to the Town Centre and Primary Schools (Sacred Heart and Sandgate State School)
- 1.8km to Sandgate Train & Bus Stations.
This position offers easy access to the airport, north and south coast highways.