soldAS - My signs are everywhere
There will be no public open for inspections - all inspections will be private. To arrange, please contact the listing agent.
Enjoying street frontage, low maintenance gardens and renovated interiors, this sleek Springvale residence will appeal to first home buyers, family and investors. Nearby Edinburgh Reserve, Sandown Racecourse, Springvale Rise Primary School and Wellington Secondary College as well as just minutes to Springvale's vibrant shopping precincts, Springvale Train Station, Princes Highway and the Monash Freeway.
Landscaped gardens lead past the securely fenced front yard, perfect for those with kids and pets looking to play, and to a modernised rendered façade. A monochromatic colour palette flows throughout the interiors which compromise of a large living room, combined kitchen and meals area, three robed bedrooms, master ensuite, main bathroom and laundry. High ceilings, corner windows and LED downlights to add to the sense of space and light whilst ducted heating, two air conditioners, stainless steel appliances and NBN connectivity provide your essential mod cons.
The modern appeal continues outside with a paved courtyard and AstroTurf lawn area, ideal for busy residents and tenants alike, as well as a single garage for secure parking.
• Sleek Springvale residence with modernised façade landscaped gardens and renovated interiors
• Large living room, open plan kitchen and meals area, three robed bedrooms, ensuite, bathroom and laundry
• High ceilings, corner windows, LED downlights, ducted heating, 2 x air conditioners, stainless steel appliances and NBN connectivity
• Securely fenced front yard, paved courtyard, AstroTurf lawns and single garage
• Close to schools, shops, parks, train station, Princes Highway and Monash Freeway
Our signs are everywhere... For more Real Estate in Springvale contact your Area Specialist
Note: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Built in Robes