soldAS - My signs are everywhere
There will be no public open for inspections - all inspections will be private. To arrange, please contact the listing agent.
Beautifully maintained and extensively updated throughout, this attractive three-bedroom family home boasts a superb location close to the heart of Keysborough. Within walking distance, you'll find several schools, leafy parks, public transport and Parkmore Shopping Centre, making this a fantastic neighbourhood for easy day-to-day living. Snap up this absolute gem and move straight in; there's nothing left to do but enjoy!
Showcasing a freshly-rendered brick façade, new garage door, sizeable landscaped front yard, secure full fencing and substantial driveway, you'll surely be keen to discover what's waiting behind the gorgeous decked porch and screened front door. You're in for a treat!
Opening with polished hardwood flooring, modern décor and an excellent layout, 17 Wingala Avenue introduces a lovingly-renovated interior that begins with a large open-plan living/meal/family zone; this wonderful space offers two separate areas for relaxing and a great dining spot.
Connecting with ease is the huge walk-through kitchen, which boasts elegant shaker-style cabinetry, ample bench space, quality stainless-steel appliances and a skylight. The chef of the household will be delighted! A generous laundry and powder room can also be accessed from here.
To the left-hand side of the property, three comfortable robed bedrooms await and share the recently revamped central bathroom with its contemporary floor-to-ceiling tiles, contrasting matte black hardware, stylish timber-look vanity and stone benchtop.
Finishing touches include ducted heating and evaporative cooling for year-round enjoyment, LED downlights and blinds throughout. You'll also benefit from a remote double garage and impressive low-maintenance entertainer's yard with a paved patio, decked alfresco, grassed space and built-in BBQ area.
Within a short walk of your door, popular amenities await, including Parkmore Shopping Centre, several schools, stunning parks and local bus stops. You're also just a quick drive from Yarraman Station, Dandenong Plaza, Dandenong Hospital, Haileybury, Lighthouse Christian College, bayside beaches and the Eastlink for simple commuting.
Perfect for a young family or savvy investor, this fabulous home presents an outstanding opportunity. Don't miss out, pick up the phone today!
• 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom plus additional WC, 3 connecting living areas
• Low-maintenance yard, decked entertainer's pergola, patio, built-in BBQ area, double garage, secure fencing, substantial driveway for additional parking, decked porch entry, large front yard, freshly-rendered exterior, security screen to the front door
• Ducted heating, evaporative cooling, LED downlights, pendant lighting, electric double oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher, plentiful storage, 3 x built-in robes, polished hardwood flooring throughout, tiles to kitchen and bathroom, blinds throughout, stone benchtop to vanity, new bathroom suite
• Excellent location within walking distance of popular amenities
• Renovated extensively throughout
• Extended within the last 10 years
• Fantastic rental potential
• Land size: 527m² approx.
Our signs are everywhere... For more Real Estate in Keysborough contact your Area Specialist.
Note: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Built in Robes
Built-in BBQ Area