soldAS - My signs are everywhere
There will be no public open for inspections - all inspections will be private. To arrange, please contact the listing agent.
Situated in a sought-after pocket of Lynbrook, this stunning five-bedroom residence offers a deluxe interior spread over two incredibly spacious levels. Boasting two kitchens, four living areas and a superb location within minutes of numerous family amenities, this is an opportunity that's just too good to miss. Could this be your forever home?
Occupying an expansive 781m² block on a prestigious tree-lined street, 42 Caversham Terrace showcases impressive kerbside appeal. You'll instantly notice its wide frontage, manicured surrounds, central water feature and striking rendered façade with attractive lattice windows. As you step inside via the decorative porch, you're greeted by the opulent high ceilings, gleaming tiled floors and a sweeping staircase with elegant balustrades.
To your right is the formal living/dining room with plush carpets and decorative lighting, while a little further ahead you'll find a comfortable rumpus and open-plan family/dining area with large windows, a huge chandelier and patio access. The adjoining kitchen is modern and fully-equipped with dual ovens, a dishwasher, stone benchtops and ample storage.
Completing the flowing lower level is a private bedroom that could also be used as a study, a powder room, laundry and secondary kitchen/butler's pantry with full cabinetry, a 900mm freestanding oven and garage access.
The magnificent master is a real delight with sleek timber floors, a cosy sitting area, extra-ordinary walk-in robe and deluxe en suite with its own relaxing spa bath, chic double vanity and extended shower. The three remaining bedrooms are all robed and share the tidy family bathroom with separate WC.
Premium finishing touches include ducted heating, evaporative cooling, an intercom, alarm system, security cameras, LED lighting with dimmer switches and blinds/curtains throughout. You'll also benefit from a double garage with rear access, an extra-large powered shed plus tool shed and sizeable rear yard with a veggie patch, wonderful entertainer's pergola, garden pond and sensor lights.
Located within walking distance of Lynbrook Village Shopping Centre and beautiful parks, this is excellent day-to-day convenience. You're also just moments from several great schools, Lynbrook Station and the South Gippsland Highway for simple commuting.
This is an exceptional family sanctuary in a prime location. Let's talk today!
• 5 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 4 living areas, 2 kitchens
• Huge yard, alfresco with ceiling fan, double garage, plenty of off-street parking, veggie patch, garden pond and concrete bench, large powered shed, tool shed, sensor lights, wide driveway and frontage
• Side entrance of the house with large double gates (right side of the house) which has accessibility for more cars/garage spaces or even a boat
• Ducted heating, evaporative cooling, LED lighting with dimmer switches, chandeliers, intercom, alarm system and cameras, dishwasher, dual ovens, gas cooktop, 900mm oven, butler's pantry, high ceilings, blinds/curtains throughout, NBN connection, spa bath
• Prime location within moments of shops, schools, parks, public transport and highway
Our signs are everywhere... For more Real Estate in Lynbrook contact your Area Specialist.
Built in Robes