soldAS - My signs are everywhere
There will be no public open for inspections - all inspections will be private. To arrange, please contact the listing agent.
If you're looking for a quality family home that boasts a superb location and modern luxury throughout, your search is over; meet 17 Denmark Road. This wonderful three-bedroom residence, which was built in 2015 by its sole owners, is spacious, beautifully presented and situated close to excellent amenities for simple day-to-day living.
Enjoying a generous corner block on a quiet estate, smart street appeal is guaranteed, courtesy of this property's contemporary rendered/brick façade, immaculate landscaping and elegant decked verandah-style porch.
Stepping inside, you're greeted by a stylish colour palette, high ceilings and a bright, tiled entry which flows effortlessly into the open-plan living/dining zone. Adjoining this relaxing space is a fantastic decked alfresco and patio for easy indoor/outdoor entertaining all year round.
Completing this serene family sanctuary is a deluxe kitchen with premium appliances, a sizeable butler's pantry and laundry with built-in storage, a gleaming family bathroom with extended shower and double vanity, and three spacious robed bedrooms; including the marvelous master which boasts its own side-by-side walk-ins and designer en suite.
Quality finishing touches consist of stone benchtops to the kitchen and bathrooms, ducted heating, split-system AC to the living area, surround-sound speakers, a video intercom, CCTV and alarm systems, textured wallpaper feature walls and day/night blinds throughout. You'll also benefit from an extra-large remote double garage and low-maintenance grassed area for the kids.
Located within walking distance of your door are great everyday amenities, including Parkmore Shopping Centre, local bus routes, parks and playgrounds. You're also just moments from Yarraman Station, the Eastlink, Dandenong Bypass, Dandenong Plaza, bayside beaches and several schools, including the prestigious Haileybury.
This is a fabulous family starter home in a sought-after pocket of Keysborough. Don't miss out, let's talk today!
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open-plan living
• Decked alfresco and patio with ceiling fan, low-maintenance yard, extra-large double garage (7.5 x 6m)
• Stone benchtops, 900mm dual-fuel oven, dishwasher, ducted heating, split-system AC, surround-sound speakers to living/alfresco, day/night blinds, Bosch remote-controlled alarm system with five sensors and two smoke detectors, Dahua four-camera CCTV system with a mobile app, Dahua video intercom with mobile access, butler's pantry, large extended showers, double vanities to bathrooms, separate WCs
• Prime location within moments of shops, eateries, schools, parks, playgrounds, public transport, hospital, Eastlink and bypass
• Floor coverage (including garage and porch): 224.87m²
Our signs are everywhere... For more Real Estate in Keysborough contact your Area Specialist.
Note: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Built in Robes
Split System (Air Con)