soldAS - my signs are everywhere
Located just a few moments from the vibrant heart of thriving Dandenong, this beautifully-updated unit provides a profitable opportunity for first-home buyers, downsizers and savvy investors. With every box ticked and nothing left to do but move straight in, this affordable all-rounder is a no-brainer!
Sitting on a peaceful development of just four, 3/1 John Street showcases a solid brick façade and impeccable low-maintenance landscaped surrounds. Stepping inside via the brand-new stylish front door, you’re greeted by an easy-breezy floorplan that’s complemented by neutral tones and lots of natural light.
The sizeable living/dining zone is perfect for cosy TV evenings with its plush carpets and split-system AC, while the connecting kitchen features an eat-in meal area with modern cabinetry plus quality electric appliances.
Completing the laid-back layout, you’ll find two robed bedrooms of a generous size, and a renovated central bathroom with integrated laundry facilities, an extra-large shower, fashionable contrasting tapware/hardware and double vanity.
Adding extra appeal, finishing touches consist of warm neutral decor and freshly-painted walls, further split-system AC to both bedrooms, roller blinds throughout and external roller shutters to all windows.
You’ll also benefit from a communal front garden, single car parking space, a lovely tiled pergola with outdoor kitchen facilities, useful storage shed, and a private beautifully-landscaped backyard for soaking up the Autumnal sun and spending time with guests.
One of this superb home’s star features is its standout convenience, with numerous amenities situated within a short walk, including Dandenong Plaza, Dandenong Station, Dandenong South Primary School and Kindergarten, several parks, churches, mosques, sporting clubs and bus routes. You’re also just a matter of moments from Dandenong Hospital, the Dandenong Bypass and Eastlink for easy commuting.
Sure to get snapped up quickly, this is an outstanding find. Don’t delay, call your area specialist today!
• 2 bedrooms, 1 living area, 1 bathroom
• Split-system AC to living and both bedrooms, roller blinds throughout, plush carpets to living and bedrooms, tiles to kitchen and bathroom, two built-in robes, LED downlights throughout, electric oven, electric cooktop, roller shutters to all external windows, large shower, freshly-painted walls, quality contrasting tapware/hardware
• Single parking space, generous manicured rear yard with tiled pergola, outdoor kitchen facilities, communal front yard
• Popular location close to central Dandenong
• Move-in ready and updated throughout
• Excellent rentability
• Perfect starter home or investment
• Low maintenance
• No body corporate
Our signs are everywhere... For more Real Estate in Dandenong contact your Area Specialist.
Built in Robes
Split System (Air Con)