PARK FACING...FAMILY NEST!
LYNDHURST, Marriott Waters Estate: Where comfort meets convenience and modern lifestyle blends with unbeatable accessibility... it's 68 Gregson Grove Lyndhurst! Located in the most sought-after pocket of the South East, Marriott Waters Estate, boasting all the facilities and modern lifestyle features any family could ask for.
This charming property, in the most prime location, has space for each member of the family. Overlooking a beautiful family park, a stone's throw from the primary school and only minutes from: several nature reserves, schools, kindergartens, shops, gym, child care and public transport. This immaculately kept home will give your family the contemporary lifestyle you've been searching for. Move into this well designed home and start living your ideal life immediately, no modifications required the property is a complete steal!
This beautiful home, nestled in a humble grove across from the park boasts 3 spacious bedrooms. The master comes with a full ensuite and WIR. Bedrooms 2 & 3 contain BIRs and share a central bathroom, with bath and toilet.
A professionally landscaped, very well designed garden and a garage with internal access provide ultimate convenience.
Main Features of the property:
- 3 Bedrooms
- Master with Full Ensuite & WIR
- Ultra-Modern Kitchen & WIP
- Quality Floor Tile
- Pergola With Decking
- Single Lock Up Garage with Internal Access
- Front & Back Gardens
- Heating: Yes
- Cooling: Yes (Aircon)
- LED Down Lights: Yes
- One of the prestigious characteristics of Marriott Waters is its Residents Club
- The Residents Club includes a fully-equipped gymnasium, Function & Multi-Purpose Room and a In-Door Pool
Chattels: All fittings and fixtures as inspected.
Deposit terms: 10% of the purchase price.
Preferred Settlement: 30/45/60 days.
Centrally located, most ideal location. Within walking distance to:
- Marriott Waters shopping centre
- Lyndhurst Primary School
- Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early parenting centre, Maternal and child health services centre
- Merinda Park & Lynbrook Train Stations
- Easy access to Thompsons Road, the South Gippsland Hwy and Western Port Hwy
- Lynbrook Train Station is approximately a five minute drive away from the house
- Located within walking distance to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking & cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures
This premium property will sell in the blink of an eye. Call Hardeep Singh now on 0406676197
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN HOMES
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Built in Robes
Hot Water Gas
Split System (Heating)
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport
Contact the Agent