CLASSIC RESIDENCE IN LYNDHURST!
Lyndhurst: In the peaceful pocket of Lyndhurst is this prestigious property, set on the land block measuring 459sqm. With its attractive layout, tasteful presentation and flawless design, it’s a rare find!
This gorgeous family home comprises 4 bedrooms, Master with ensuite and double vanity. The 2 separate Living Areas represent unbeatable class and luxurious lifestyle. Feature walls, top quality window furnishings and lux fixtures and fittings, make this property stand apart! Outdoor entertaining at its best with 2 separate areas - Alfresco and Decking. This is one of the most exquisite family homes with all the amenities nearby in a tranquil and friendly neighbourhood.
Main Features of the Home:
-Land Size: 459 SQM Approx.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Master with Ensuite, HIS & HER Vanity( Glass Benchtops and Basin) and WIR
- 2 Living Areas Plus Dinning
- Chef’s kitchen (Stone Bench Top, Top Quality Appliances, Dishwasher, Island with Storage)
- Stone bench tops in bathroom
- Fully Enclosed Alfresco and Separate Decking Area
- 2 Car Garage with Remote
- Fully Enclosed Alfresco
- Garden Shed
- Cabinetry in Garage
- Low Maintenance Backyard
- Fully Fenced
- Water Tank
- Heating: Yes (Ducted and electrical)
- Cooling: Yes (Evaporative)
- Downlights: Yes
Chattels: All fittings and fixtures as inspected.
Deposit terms: 10% of the purchase price.
Preferred Settlement: 30/45/60 days.
Centrally located, most ideal location. Within walking distance to:
- Marriott Waters shopping centre
- Lyndhurst Primary School
- Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early parenting centre, Maternal and child health services centre
- Merinda Park & Lynbrook Train Stations
- Easy access to Thompsons' Road and Western Port Highway
- Lynbrook Train Station is less than five minutes' drive away from the house
- Located within walking distance to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking & cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art, and wetland sculptures
This premium property will sell in the blink of an eye. Call Hardeep Singh now on 0406676197
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN HOMES
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Built in Robes
Hot Water Gas
Split System (Heating)
Split System (Air Con)