soldAS - My signs are everywhere
Reaching the market for the first time in many years, this fantastic family home is a real treat. Located on a quiet street and boasting a sizeable 537m² block, this single-storey residence is a kerbside delight with walking distance and easy access to numerous amenities, like school, shop and public transport.
The comfortable living room is a perfect example and will surely be the vibrant hub of the home and with dining area/kitchen, just behind it will create many memories for family dinner. Three-robed bedrooms mean there is plenty of space for your clothes. Featuring easy access to the central family bathroom, with separate toilet and well-equipped laundry facilities.
With a spacious backyard and green grass, the kid will surely enjoy as it is suitable for backyard footy or soccer and if space is not enough for the kid then this house is located near gorgeous parklands. With close proximity to Athol Road Primary School, Springvale South Centre and public transport and driving distance to Springvale Centre and Parkmore Centre then this is the perfect and ideal for First Homebuyer or clever investment opportunity so put this on your list!
• 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, separate toilet
• Storage shed, front single access garage, with space to park two car
• Great location within moments of schools, parks, shops, public transport, Eastlink and highway
Springvale South Amenities:
• Nearest Primary: Springvale South, Southvale, Heatherhill, Coomoora, Wallarano and Resurrection College
• Nearest Secondary: Keysborough, Killester Catholic Girls College
• Nearest Kindergarten: Darren Reserve, Spring Valley Pre-School and High Flyers
• Nearest Recreation: Spring Valley Park, Spring Park Public Golf Course, A. Wilkie Nature Reserve Miniature Railway and Mackay St. Tennis club
• Nearest Amenities: Springvale South Shopping Centre (inc. Chemist, IGA, Local Bakery and Fast Food, Australia Post, news agency and 7 eleven) Red Rooster, Vet and Eastlink
• Train: Springvale, Soundown Park and Noble Park Train Stations; Cranbourne Line, Pakenham Line and City Loop
• Bus: 813 Dandenong - Waverley Gardens, 814 Dandenong - Springvale South
Our signs are everywhere... For more Real Estate in Springvale South contact your Area Specialist.