soldAS - My signs are everywhere
There will be no public open for inspections - all inspections will be private. To arrange, please contact the listing agent.
Boasting a fortunate location close to the thriving heart of Keysborough, you'll find this beautiful three-bedroom property on a quiet court. Updated throughout the years by its original owner and presented in an excellent condition, with a large entertainer's yard and outside studio, this is a great find for a growing family. Could this be your new forever home?
Showcasing a private frontage with an attractive brick façade, a lovely patio surrounded by blooming roses and a charming verandah-style porch, 11 Kogarah Court impresses instantly. As you step inside, you're greeted by warmly by stunning hardwood flooring, a light-filled interior and fresh, modern décor.
Featuring plenty of space to relax with the family, the large living room is a real delight and connects with ease to a separate dining area, while the renovated walk-through kitchen is stylish and fully-equipped with sleek stone benchtops, ample cabinetry and quality stainless-steel appliances.
A little further along, the flowing floorplan leads to an adjoining wing that contains a neat bathroom with luxurious spa bath and three generously-sized robed bedrooms, including an exclusive en suite to the master and open study space to bedroom three.
Premium finishing touches consist of a full laundry, ducted gas heating, refrigerated cooling and heating, NBN connectivity, solar panels, LED downlights and blinds/curtains throughout. Outside, a fantastic fully-enclosed pergola awaits, alongside a manicured grass yard with a second patio, two useful storage sheds, a studio and secure single garage.
Located within a short walk of Parkmore Shopping Centre, picturesque parks and several schools, this is prime family convenience. You're also just moments from Yarraman Station, Dandenong Hospital, Dandenong Plaza, Haileybury, golf clubs, bayside beaches and the Eastlink.
This is an outstanding move-in ready home that has so much to offer a young family or savvy investor. Don't delay, call today!
• Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, open living area
• Beautifully-landscaped surrounds, large yard, two patios, enclosed pergola, studio, two storage sheds, single garage, off-street parking, 40 x 10Kw solar panels
• Ducted gas heating, refrigerated cooling and heating (electric), NBN connection, LED downlights, dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric oven, spa bath, built-in robes, hardwood flooring, blinds/curtains throughout, study space, ceiling fan to master, decorative security screen to front door
• Popular location within moments of shops, eateries, schools, parks, playgrounds, public transport, hospital, markets and Eastlink
• 673m² block on a quiet court
Our signs are everywhere... For more Real Estate in Keysborough contact your Area Specialist.
Note: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Built in Robes