soldAS - My signs are everywhere
Located in the central of North Hobart, with only 5 minutes’ walk to famous Elizabeth shopping and eatery strip, this charming home offers a perfect contemporary and convenient lifestyle that you can dream of.
The home offers:
• Three good-sized bedrooms
• Cosy lounge room with reverse cycle heat pump
• Open plan living, kitchen and dining area
• Modern and tidy bathroom with corner bath and shower
• Sunny north facing spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances and large windows overlooks the backyard
• Lovely yet low-maintenance and private courtyard with red pavers and raised garden bed with established fruit trees
• Secure brick garage for all day parking (the only house that has a garage on the whole street)
• Walk to the city, schools, shops & parks
• Less than 2 km to the Hobart CBD
This home is not only attractive to nest but also to invest in, with good rental income of approximately $560-620 per week and it would make a great Airbnb holiday home as well.
See you at the Open Home.
Construction: Rendered Brick
Heritage Listed: No
Heating: Reverse cycle heat pump
Council Rates: Approx. $2,200 pa
Water Rates: Approx. $1,000 pa + usage
Rent Rate: Approx. $560 - $620 per week
At Area Specialist Moonah, we strive to achieve the highest possible price for our home owners, along with the best marketing your money can buy. We also offer EVERY salesperson in the industry an opportunity to SELL YOUR HOME. At Area Specialist "Sell with us, SOLD by ALL". Call now for more information.