STYLE! BEAUTY! GEM OF LYNDHURST…
Lyndhurst, MORNINGTON ESTATE: Get blown away with the beauty of this brilliant residence, personifying Style and Quality, located in the very peaceful pocket of Lyndhurst.
Positioned beautifully in the heart of the Mornington estate, 8 Tea Tree Court is the best buy for you! This spacious family home has been built with the finest fittings and fixtures boasting all the modern features making it a street appeal.
Set on the huge block of 566sqm(approx.), no expenses have been spared for this artistry. Boasting 4 Generous sized bedrooms, Master with a full Ensuite and WIR, other 3 bedrooms with Built in Robes. Featuring 4 Living areas (Formal Lounge, Family, Meals and Dining Area), the property offers everyone space to spend their leisure time doing their favourite activity,
The open plan spacious kitchen is the showstopper with the best-in-class stainless steel appliances and 900mm Gas Cooktop and rangehood. Extras include a Laundry, an Outdoor Entertainment Area, and a Shed.
Main Features of the Property:
-Master with Ensuite
-Walk in Robes
-Built in Robes
-4 Living Areas
-Open Plan Kitchen
-Stainless Steel Appliances
-900mm Gas Cooktop and Rangehood
-Double Car Garage
-Heating: Yes (Ducted)
-Cooling: Yes (Evaporative and Ducted)
Chattels: All Fittings and Fixtures
Deposit Terms: 10% of Purchase Price
Preferred Settlement: 30/45/60 Days
Centrally located, most ideal location. Within walking distance to:
- Marriott Waters shopping centre
- Lyndhurst Primary School
- Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early parenting centre, Maternal and child health services centre
- Merinda Park & Lynbrook Train Stations
- Easy access to Thompsons' Road and Western Port Highway
- Lynbrook Train Station is less than five minutes' drive away from the house
- Located within walking distance to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking & cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art, and wetland sculptures
This premium property will sell in the blink of an eye. Call Hardeep Singh now on 0406676197
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN HOMES
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Built in Robes