listedAS - Supersized family residence on the doorstep of Parkmore | PRIVATE INSPECTION AVAILABLE SATURDAY @ 4PM
Private inspections are now allowed, kindly contact the listing agent to book an appointment.
Offering plenty of room for a growing family, this versatile Keysborough home spans two spacious levels with larger-than-average rooms and charming original features. Sitting on a profitable corner block, within metres of Parkmore Shopping Centre, 2 Norlane Street is bursting with potential.
Behind the established front garden and delightful verandah porch, the large air-conditioned living room provides a cosy place to relax while the aspiring chef cooks up a storm in the country-style kitchen.
There’s also an enormous rumpus upstairs with a serene balcony that overlooks the summer-ready pergola, leafy patio, and flourishing backyard. This peaceful spot is perfect for a quiet morning coffee before the day begins.
Five robed bedrooms complete the expansive layout with the bonus of two full bathrooms, additional storage, and a single garage with a brand new door and with a DIY-friendly workshop.
The updated ducted heating is good to go when the evenings get a little chilly, the roof has recently been restored, and the hot water system has been replaced.
Boasting everyday convenience that’s hard to beat, this family-friendly neighbourhood takes the pressure off. Within a five-minute radius, Parkmore Shopping Centre sits alongside several primary and secondary schools, kindergartens, Yarraman Station, beautiful parks, playgrounds, sporting facilities, local bus stops, the Dandenong Bypass, and the Eastlink.
An opportunity that’s too good to miss, this is a savvy choice for renovators, investors, and young families alike. Don’t delay, let’s talk today!
· Supersized five-bedroom, two-bathroom family home on 549m² corner block
· Two large living rooms with split-system AC to each
· Mirrored/built-in robes to all bedrooms
· Two original bathrooms with double vanity and bathtub to largest
· Laundry and linen storage
· Extra-large kitchen with heaps of storage, freestanding gas oven, dishwasher, and dining area
· Wide frontage with established garden, brick façade, lattice windows, and verandah porch
· Single garage with a brand new door and with workshop, additional off-street parking to the driveway
· Security shutters, security cameras, screen doors, and secure fencing
· Sizeable backyard with veggie patch, patio, pergola, and flourishing fruit trees
· Perfect for a large family or renovation project
· Four-minute drive or nine-minute walk to Parkmore Shopping Centre
· Surrounded by schools, kindergartens, parks, playgrounds, public transport, and highways
Our signs are everywhere... For more Real Estate in Keysborough contact your Area Specialist.
Note: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Built in Robes
Split System (Air Con)
Hot Water System